Interested to become an Sponsored Post on NancyBadillo.com? You can join Nancy Badillo and share your views/ideas or news with our reader base.
Here is a list of guidelines to consider when submitting content:
Blog Post Content
- We only accept content that is both 100% original and hasn’t been published or used elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is not permitted.
- Please cite your sources accordingly, when quoting others.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us, you may not re-publish this post anywhere else online (unless it is canonicalized to our post, or bears text and a link to our original post).
- Posts should be at least 700 words, though we prefer 850 to 2,000 words. Serial or multiple posts or updates to existing posts can be discussed.
- Titles should be between 50-60 characters long.
- A maximum of two links is permitted in each post. These should be used to support the understanding of the content within your piece, not for self-promotion or to engineer the transfer of PageRank. Links will primarily be rel=’nofollow’ in accordance with Google Guidelines.
- Please include a headshot and a two-to- three-sentence (200 characters, max) author bio to accompany your article. You are responsible for the full release of any licensing, copyright, and permissions for your image.
- We might also accept posts that feature info-graphics, videos, photo galleries or other visuals.
- Authors are encouraged to read and respond to comments from the community. Do so in a timely way to get the most positive effect on your post. Please be professional and civil in your interactions with commenters. Inflammatory or obscene language will not be tolerated.
What Can I Write About?
The blog deals with Etsy. We cover topics related to SEO, SEM/PPC, Content Marketing (Inbound Marketing), E-Commerce (Etsy, Amazon, eBay) Market Research, Data Analytics and Digital and Online Marketing.
We’re especially interested in blogs about:
- Rational commentary: Can you provide unique insights on hot trends and topics in one of the above topics? Great!
- Actionable posts: Posts that offer NancyBadillo.com “Pro” tips, pointers, step-by-steps, and how-to are specially covered. Emphasize the method in depth.
- Practical “How I Use NancyBadillo.com” posts: These should emphasize the value of particular views, reports and integration of other tools, Excel, etc. Unlike actionable articles, these posts should showcase successful case studies.
- Emphasize the results in depth.
- Case studies of a particular scale or vertical: Combine aspects of practical and actionable posts, but highlight the use of the tool by: size (i.e. enterprise, SMB), business model (i.e., e-commerce, agency) or by industry (i.e., auto, travel).
- Surveys, reports, and statistical analyses: What kinds of reports do you prepare using NancyBadillo.com data? We want to highlight the customizability of data accessed via the tool.
- Development: Provide examples of web apps, tools or dashboards either you or your firm has created using NancyBadillo.com API data, with an explanation as to their novelty or utility.
There is a lot of misinformation online; help us create content that is meaningful and educational. I do not accept any fluff material or irrelevant to my niche.
- Please include at least one image to accompany your article. Please be sure that the image is directly relevant to the blog’s content. As above, you are responsible for securing any licensing, copyright and permissions for any image you use.
- If you include pictures of people, please make sure you have their authorization to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image, we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- NancyBadillo.com reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays in line with our values and standards. Before publication of your guest blog post, we will make sure you agree with any changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement, we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- NancyBadillo.com retains sole access to the CMS to edit, style, and schedule any post to our blog.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication or remove blog content.
- These guidelines are subject to change without notice.
What Do I Get In Return?
- 1 Free backlink.
- High-performing posts may receive additional email promotion via our extensive email list of users and experts. High-performing posts are defined by one or more of the following criteria:
- A large influx of naturally occurring inbound links
- Strong engagement (shares)
- Robust interaction (comments)The Editor reserves the right to edit and/or decline any posts or comments
- Free promotion of your article across all of my social media channels. Be sure to follow our social profiles and engage with your audience there for best results.
- You’ll get exposure to all my social media channels which include: Google Plus 4,636 followers, Facebook page 17,000 followers, Instagram 57,000 followers, Twitter 125,000 followers, Facebook Group 24,000 followers, and Pinterest 21,000 followers.
You can use one link on the Author Bio. Your guest post will be promoted on various social media networks. Blog https://nancybadillo.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NancyBadilloOfficial/
- Twitter http://Twitter.com/NancyBadillo13
- LinkedIn http://LinkedIn.com/in/NancyBadillo
- Google + https://plus.google.com/+NancyBadillo
- Pinterest http://pinterest.com/NancyBadillo/boards/
- Instagram http://instagram.com/nancybadillo13
How Do I Submit Article?
Please send me your article at [email protected] In the subject line, please enter Sponsored Post. All emails will be replied within 2-5 days.