This article provides marketing strategies you can implement to get free backlinks. There are many creative ways to gain backlinks to your site with out having to pay or go out of your way. In this post, you will learn one of the best link building strategies. Here are my 44 ways to gain free backlinks.
44 Ways To Gain Free Backlinks
1. Join The Chamber of Commerce: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing the interest of more than 3 million businesses. Join The Chamber of Commerce and add your business.
2. Join The BBB: Membership in the Better Business Bureau tells your customers about your companies excellent reputation. The process of applying is simple.
3. Sponsorship Partnerships: Search for sponsorship opportunities with non-profit organization.
4. Create A List of Your Suppliers: Make a list of all the businesses you currently buy services and products from. Take a few minutes to contact each supplier and try to create a joint venture together. You can create relationships were the supplier and you exchanges backlinks. This is a win situation for both parties.
5. Set Up Social Media Profiles: Make sure to fill out your social media profiles to gain backlinks. There are vast of social media sites out there, make sure to concentrate only on sites that allow do follow links.
Here are the top social media sites that do follow:
6. Create Accounts On Bookmarking Sites: Set up your own personal profile to gain backlinks from reputable sites.
Here are some of my favorite bookmarking sites:
Check out my post with over 300 high page ranking social bookmarking sites
7. Press Release: Writing a press release helps sites drive more traffic and increase backlinks. The press release will increase exposure on Google, Bing, and Yahoo Search Engines.
Check out my article on how to submit a press release.
8. Local Directories: Another great way to gain backlinks and traffic is listing your business in your local directories.
Here are my top list of local directories:
- White Pages
- Merchant Circle
- City Search
- Super Pages
- Yellow Pages
- Dex Knows
9. Blog Directories: Gaining exposure for your blog is critical to building a following and backlinks. Join these blog directories to not only gain backlinks but exposure for your site.
Here are 10 blog directories:
You can also view my article on 119 High Page Rank Search Engine Directories
10. Web 2.0 Blogs: Another effective way in gaining backlinks is using Web 2.0 blogs.
Some of my favorite platforms for Web 2.0 are:
11. Video Submission Sites: Video sharing sites will help improve your SEO and build backlinks. You can create short videos and submit them at any of the following video submission sites.
List of video submission sites:
12. Create A Slide Share Account: You can create a slide share presentation and gain backlinks.
Top list of sites to create a slide presentation:
13. Publish Blog Post On LinkedIn: LinkedIn is remarkable tool that allows you to publish blog post.
14. Directory Submissions: Directory submissions is a great way to get your blog indexed fast and get do follow backlinks.
Check out my post with over 200 free directory submissions.
15. Forum Sites: The most common sources to gain links are blog commenting, video sites, web 2.0’s, and social media but many people forget that they can create a back link using a forum site.
Check out my post with over 60 forum posting sites.
[box]These are some creative and easy ways to gain backlinks. I hope you have enjoy 44 ways to gain free backlinks. Make sure to join my newsletter to receive free online marketing tips and tricks. [/box]