Are you looking for a creative and lucrative way to make money from the comfort of your own home? Look no further! In this digital age, selling printables has become a popular and profitable business venture. Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, a side hustler, or a creative entrepreneur, creating and selling printables can be a fantastic way to generate income.
With over 50 printables to choose from, you’ll have plenty of options to cater to various markets and niches. From planners and calendars to wall art and party decorations, the possibilities are endless. Not only are printables easy to create, but they also require minimal overhead costs and can be sold repeatedly, making them a passive income stream. So, if you’re ready to turn your creativity into cash, dive into this comprehensive guide on 50 printables to sell to make money.
This blog post is all about 50 printables to sell to make money.
DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post. Through my links, I may receive a commission if you decide to make purchases at no cost for yourself! Check out our disclaimer for more info on how it works.
Ready to embark on your Etsy business journey but unsure where to begin? Join our free masterclass, where we empower you to start, manage, and scale your Etsy business into a full-time income. With our guidance, 9,000+ individuals have found success, even without a social media presence or email list. Step into the world of Etsy entrepreneurship, and let us guide you to success. Join us now!
Table of contents
- Benefits of Selling Printables
- Popular Printable Products to Sell
- 50 Printables To Sell And To Make Money
- How to Create and Design Printables
- Pricing Your Printables for Profit
- Setting Up an Online Store for Selling Printables
- Marketing and Promoting Your Printable Products
- Printables Niche Ideas and Trends
- Printables Marketplace Platforms to Consider
- Conclusion: 50 Printables To Sell To Make Money
- Ready To Start Selling On Etsy?
- What To Read Next?
Benefits of Selling Printables
Selling printables comes with numerous benefits that make it an attractive business opportunity. Firstly, creating and selling printables allows you to tap into your creative side while making money from your passion. Whether you’re a graphic designer, a calligraphy enthusiast, or a wordsmith, printables provide a platform for you to showcase your skills and monetize your talent.
Secondly, printables require minimal overhead costs. Unlike physical products, which often involve production, storage, and shipping expenses, printables are digital files that can be easily created and delivered electronically. This eliminates the need for physical inventory and reduces your operational costs significantly.
Lastly, printables offer a passive income stream. Once you’ve created your printable products, you can sell them repeatedly without the need for constant updates or additional production. This means that you can earn money while you sleep, making it an ideal business model for those seeking financial freedom and flexibility. Let’s dive into 50 Printables to Sell to Make Money
Popular Printable Products to Sell
When it comes to selling printables, the options are endless. Here are some popular printable products that have proven to be highly profitable:
Planners and Calendars
Planners and calendars are perennial favorites among consumers, thanks to their practicality and versatility. From daily, weekly, and monthly planners to goal-setting worksheets and habit trackers, there is a wide range of printable options to cater to different organizational needs. Moreover, the demand for planners and calendars remains consistent throughout the year, making them a reliable source of income.
Wall Art and Home Decor
Printable wall art and home decor have gained immense popularity in recent years. With the rise of interior design influencers and the growing appreciation for personalized spaces, consumers are constantly on the lookout for unique and affordable ways to decorate their homes. From inspirational quotes and abstract prints to botanical illustrations and minimalist designs, printable wall art offers a cost-effective solution for those looking to enhance their living spaces.
Party Invitations and Decorations
With celebrations happening year-round, printable party invitations and decorations are always in high demand. Whether it’s birthdays, weddings, baby showers, or holidays, people are constantly seeking themed printables to add a touch of personalization to their events. From invitation templates and banners to cupcake toppers and favor tags, printable party supplies provide a convenient and affordable option for hosts and hostesses.
These are just a few examples of the vast array of printable products you can create and sell. The key is to identify a niche or target market that aligns with your interests and skills, ensuring that you cater to a specific audience with unique needs. Let’s go over the best 50 printables to sell and to make money online.
50 Printables To Sell And To Make Money
Here’s a list of 50 printables to sell and to make money.
1. Daily Planner: Help users organize their schedule and stay productive.
2. Meal Planner: Assist in meal planning and grocery shopping.
3. Fitness Tracker: Track workouts, progress, and goals.
4. Budget Planner: Help users manage their finances and save money.
5. Wedding Invitation: Offer customizable designs for wedding ceremonies.
6. Baby Shower Invitation: Provide templates for adorable baby shower invitations.
7. Resume Template: Offer professionally designed resume templates for job seekers.
8. Thank You Cards: Create customizable cards for expressing gratitude.
9. Coloring Pages: Offer intricate designs for relaxation and creativity.
10. Wedding Seating Chart: Help organize seating arrangements for the big day.
11. Wall Art: Provide printable artwork for home decor.
12. Birthday Party Invitation: Offer themed invitations for birthday celebrations.
13. Travel Planner: Assist in organizing travel itineraries and packing lists.
14. Wedding Guest Book: Create unique and personalized guest book designs.
15. Recipe Cards: Offer printable templates for organizing favorite recipes.
16. Goal Tracker: Help users track their progress and achieve their goals.
17. Self-Care Planner: Provide printables for practicing self-care and mindfulness.
18. Party Decorations: Offer printable banners, signs, and decorations for various occasions.
19. Blog Planner: Assist bloggers in planning and organizing their content.
20. Digital Wallpapers: Offer downloadable wallpapers for desktop and mobile devices.
21. Wedding Favor Tags: Create printable tags for wedding favors.
22. Baby Milestone Cards: Provide printable cards to capture and commemorate baby milestones.
23. Chore Charts: Help families and individuals stay organized with household chores.
24. DIY Greeting Cards: Offer printable designs for handmade greeting cards.
25. Wedding RSVP Cards: Create printable response cards for wedding invitations.
26. Weekly Meal Planner: Assist in planning meals for the entire week.
27. Party Games: Provide printable games for entertaining guests at parties.
28. Fitness Journal: Help users track their fitness journey, workouts, and progress.
29. Budget Tracker: Offer printable sheets for monitoring and managing expenses.
30. Wedding Program: Provide templates for wedding ceremony programs.
31. Baby Announcement: Create printable designs for sharing the joyous news.
32. Wedding Signs: Offer printable signs for guiding guests at weddings.
33. Recipe Binder: Provide printable pages for organizing and categorizing recipes.
34. Social Media Planner: Assist users in planning and scheduling social media content.
35. Holiday Gift Tags: Create printable tags for holiday gift wrapping.
36. Growth Mindset Printables: Offer inspirational quotes and affirmations for personal development.
37. Home Cleaning Checklist: Help users create an organized cleaning routine.
38. Wedding Menu Cards: Provide printable menu cards for wedding receptions.
39. Baby Nursery Art: Offer adorable printable designs for nursery decor.
40. Financial Planner: Assist users in budgeting, saving, and financial goal setting.
41. Party Invitations: Create themed invitations for various celebrations and events.
42. Fitness Challenge Tracker: Help users track their progress in fitness challenges.
43. Wedding Save the Date: Offer printable designs for save the date cards.
44. Daily Affirmations: Provide positive affirmations to boost self-confidence.
45. Study Planner: Assist students in organizing their study schedules and assignments.
46. Packing Checklist: Help travelers pack efficiently with printable checklists.
47. Recipe E-Book: Offer a collection of printable recipes in an e-book format.
48. Beauty and Skincare Planner: Assist users in tracking beauty routines and products.
49. Classroom Decorations: Create printable designs for classroom decor and displays.
50. Wedding Table Numbers: Provide printable table numbers for wedding receptions.
How to Create and Design Printables
Creating and designing printables may seem daunting, especially if you’re not tech-savvy or have limited design experience. However, with the right tools and resources, anyone can create professional-looking printables. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. Choose the right software: There are various software options available for designing printables, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Canva. Select a software that suits your skill level and budget.
2. Define your printable’s purpose and audience: Before diving into the design process, clearly define the purpose of your printable and identify your target audience. This will help you tailor your design elements and content accordingly.
3. Create a layout and structure: Start by creating a layout and structure for your printable. Determine the dimensions, sections, and overall flow of the printable. Consider using grids or templates to ensure a consistent and organized design.
4. Choose fonts and colors: Select fonts and colors that align with your printable’s theme and target audience. Keep in mind that readability and visual appeal are key factors in attracting customers.
5. Design the content: Begin designing the content of your printable. Whether it’s text, illustrations, or graphics, ensure that the design elements are visually appealing and easy to understand. Use white space effectively to create a balanced and uncluttered design.
6. Add finishing touches: Once the main design is complete, add any finishing touches that enhance the overall look and feel of your printable. This may include borders, icons, patterns, or textures. Be mindful not to overdo it and maintain a cohesive design.
7. Save and export: Finally, save your printable as a high-resolution file (preferably PDF) and export it for distribution. Test the printable on different devices and platforms to ensure compatibility and quality.
By following these steps and practicing regularly, you’ll develop your design skills and create printables that stand out in the market.
Pricing Your Printables for Profit
Pricing your printables is a crucial aspect of running a successful business. While it’s tempting to underprice your products to attract customers, it’s important to strike a balance between affordability and profitability. Here are some factors to consider when pricing your printables:
Cost of production: Calculate the time, effort, and resources invested in creating each printable. Consider the software, equipment, and materials used, as well as any licensing fees for graphics or fonts.
Market research: Research your competitors’ pricing to get a sense of the market standards. Take note of the quality, features, and value offered by similar products and adjust your pricing accordingly.
Target audience: Understand the purchasing power and preferences of your target audience. Price your printables at a level that is affordable yet perceived as valuable by your customers.
Profit margin: Determine the profit margin you wish to achieve and factor it into your pricing strategy. Consider the volume of sales you anticipate and the desired return on investment.
It’s important to regularly review and adjust your pricing strategy based on market trends, customer feedback, and your business goals. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different price points and promotional offers to find the sweet spot that maximizes your profit potential.
Setting Up an Online Store for Selling Printables
Now that you’ve created your printables and determined their pricing, it’s time to set up an online store to sell your products. An online store provides a centralized platform for customers to browse, purchase, and download your printables seamlessly. Here are the steps to get started:
1. Choose an e-commerce platform: Select an e-commerce platform that aligns with your business needs and budget. Popular options include Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy. Consider factors such as ease of use, customization options, and transaction fees.
2. Register your domain: Register a domain name that reflects your brand and makes it easy for customers to find your store. Keep it simple, memorable, and relevant to your niche.
3. Design your store: Customize the appearance and layout of your online store to match your branding and create a visually appealing shopping experience. Use high-quality product images and clear product descriptions to entice customers.
4. Set up payment gateways: Choose reliable and secure payment gateways to process customer transactions. Ensure that your chosen platform supports popular payment options such as credit cards, PayPal, or Apple Pay.
5. Upload and organize your printables: Create categories or collections to organize your printables, making it easy for customers to browse and find what they’re looking for. Upload your printable files in the appropriate formats and ensure they are easily downloadable after purchase.
6. Set shipping options (if applicable): If you offer physical products alongside your printables, set up shipping options and rates. Consider factors such as weight, dimensions, and shipping carriers to provide accurate shipping costs to your customers.
7. Implement marketing and sales strategies: Once your online store is set up, it’s time to drive traffic and generate sales. Utilize various marketing tactics such as social media campaigns, email marketing, influencer collaborations, and search engine optimization (SEO) to attract potential customers.
Setting up an online store requires careful planning and attention to detail. Regularly monitor your store’s performance, analyze customer behavior, and make necessary adjustments to optimize your conversion rates and sales.
Marketing and Promoting Your Printable Products
Marketing and promoting your printable products are crucial steps in growing your business and reaching your target audience. Here are some effective strategies to consider:
1. Social media marketing: Leverage the power of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter to showcase your printables, engage with your audience, and drive traffic to your online store. Create visually appealing posts, share customer testimonials, and run targeted ads to increase your brand visibility.
2. Content marketing: Create valuable and informative content related to your printables niche. This can include blog articles, video tutorials, or downloadable guides. By providing valuable content, you establish yourself as an authority in your field and attract potential customers to your products.
3. Email marketing: Build an email list of interested customers and send regular newsletters or promotional emails to keep them informed about new products, discounts, or special offers. Personalize your emails to create a connection with your audience and encourage repeat purchases.
4. Influencer collaborations: Collaborate with influencers or bloggers in your niche to promote your printables. This can range from sponsored posts, giveaways, or affiliate partnerships. Influencers can help you reach a wider audience and boost your brand credibility.
5. Search engine optimization (SEO): Optimize your online store and website for search engines to improve your visibility in organic search results. Conduct keyword research, optimize your product descriptions and meta tags, and build backlinks to increase your website’s authority.
6. Paid advertising: Consider running paid advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads to target specific demographics and increase brand awareness. Monitor your ad performance regularly and optimize your campaigns based on the data.
Remember, marketing is an ongoing process, and it’s important to evaluate the success of your strategies regularly. Experiment with different tactics, track your results, and refine your approach based on customer feedback and market trends.
Printables Niche Ideas and Trends
To stand out in the competitive printables market, it’s essential to identify a niche or target market that aligns with your skills and interests. Here are some niche ideas and trends to consider:
1. Self-care and wellness: With the increasing focus on self-care and mental well-being, printables related to mindfulness, gratitude, self-reflection, and daily routines are in high demand. This includes affirmation cards, self-care planners, meditation journals, and wellness trackers.
2. Weddings and events: The wedding industry offers a plethora of opportunities for printable products. From save-the-date cards and wedding planners to seating charts and thank-you notes, there is a constant need for personalized and customizable printables in this niche.
3. Educational resources: As the education landscape evolves, there is a growing demand for printable educational resources. This includes worksheets, flashcards, lesson plans, and classroom decor. Consider focusing on specific subjects or grade levels to target teachers, homeschooling parents, or tutors.
4. Baby and parenting: Parents are always looking for ways to organize their hectic lives and create meaningful experiences for their children. Printable products such as baby milestone cards, chore charts, meal planners, and educational activities cater to this market.
5. Hobbies and crafts: Tap into niche hobbies and crafts by offering printables that enhance the creative process. This can include knitting patterns, coloring pages, cross-stitch designs, or origami templates. Think about specific interests like gardening, photography, or woodworking.
Stay up to date with the latest trends and consumer preferences within your chosen niche. Conduct market research, follow influencers, and engage with your target audience to stay ahead of the curve and offer unique printables that resonate with customers.
Printables Marketplace Platforms to Consider
While having your own online store provides flexibility and control over your business, there are also printables marketplace platforms that can help you reach a wider audience and simplify the selling process. Here are some popular platforms to consider:
1. Etsy: Etsy is a well-established marketplace for handmade and vintage items, including printables. It provides a community of buyers and sellers, built-in search engine optimization (SEO) features, and a user-friendly interface for managing your shop.
2. Creative Market: Creative Market is a platform specifically designed for digital assets, including printables. It offers a wide range of design resources, fonts, templates, and graphics. By listing your printables on Creative Market, you gain exposure to a creative community of designers and entrepreneurs.
3. Teachers Pay Teachers: Teachers Pay Teachers is a marketplace dedicated to educational resources. If you create printables for teachers or homeschooling parents, this platform provides a targeted audience and a supportive community.
4. Design Cuts: Design Cuts is another platform focused on design resources, including printables. It offers curated bundles and deals to attract customers looking for high-quality design assets.
5. Your own website: Building your own website and driving traffic through marketing efforts allows you to have complete control over your brand and sales. This option requires more effort and investment but provides long-term benefits.
Consider the pros and cons of each platform, their fees, and their target audience to determine the best fit for your business. You can also explore multiple platforms simultaneously to maximize your reach and sales potential.
Conclusion: 50 Printables To Sell To Make Money
In conclusion, the world of printables offers a lucrative opportunity to make money by tapping into the digital market. With a wide range of printable products, you can cater to various niches and customer needs. From planners and invitations to art prints and organizational tools, the possibilities are endless.
Selling printables allows you to leverage your creativity and design skills to create products that resonate with customers. Whether you’re targeting busy professionals, party planners, parents, or individuals seeking self-improvement, there’s a printable solution for everyone.
What makes selling printables so appealing is the low startup cost and the potential for passive income. Once you’ve created your digital products, they can be sold repeatedly without the need for inventory or shipping. With the right marketing strategies, you can reach a global audience and generate income around the clock.
However, success in selling printables requires more than just creating beautiful designs. It’s essential to understand your target audience, identify their pain points, and provide solutions through your products. Additionally, investing time in effective marketing, building an online presence, and optimizing your sales funnels will help you stand out in a competitive market.
Remember, the key to success lies in offering high-quality, unique, and value-packed printables. Stay updated with current trends, listen to customer feedback, and continuously innovate your product offerings to stay ahead of the curve.
Ultimately, selling printables can be a fulfilling and profitable venture. It allows you to monetize your creative skills, share your passion with others, and build a sustainable online business. So, unleash your creativity, tap into the digital market, and start leveraging the power of printables to make money today. I hope you enjoyed this blog post which is all about 50 printables to sell to make money online.
Ready To Start Selling On Etsy?
If you’re considering starting your own Etsy store but unsure about which products to offer, my signature course, the Etsy Mastery Course, is your ultimate guide. Learn how to start, manage, and scale your Etsy business to a full-time income.