Hi Guys! I am super excited about sharing with everyone my top reasons why you need to open an Etsy shop in 2018. I hope that after reading this post, you will become excited about the opportunity of starting your own business.
I started my business on Etsy as a case study for my blog and my first year on Etsy after many trials and failures I made over 20K my first year without ever having the experience of selling or having an e-commerce store. I’ve made a priority to double my revenue for 2018 and help as many people as I can to achieve this type of success.
In today’s post, I will be going over my top 5 reasons why you should open an Etsy shop. Let’s begin!
Why open an Etsy shop?
- Joining and starting an Etsy shop is FREE. Unlike many other e-commerce stores, you will need to pay a fee to simply join.
- Etsy is super simple to set up. Etsy literally walks you through the setup process when adding your first listing. You will only need a prototype of your product, a catchy title, have a detail listing description, fill out your shop details, and set up your payment options, and you are all set.
- The cost of setting up listings are relatively cheap compared to other e-commerce sites. The cost of setting up listings are relatively cheap compared to other e-commerce sites. Every time you upload a listing, there is a fee of .20 cents per listing. It will not break the bank when starting a business on Etsy. Also, if you join Etsy today using the link I have provided we both WIN! I receive 40 FREE listings and so will you! Click here to get started!
- Advertising on Etsy is CHEAP. Promote your Etsy listing for as low as 1 cent per click. You can promote a single listing from your shop or all listings in your shop.
- Get your money right away. Unlike other e-commerce platforms where you have to wait to get paid a month later, Etsy payments can be directly available for deposit the next business day. As a new shop owner, you will have a delay of 5 days hold on your payments. However, after your Etsy shop passes the 90-day period Etsy payments will become available for deposit the next business day.
What are you waiting for? Start your own Etsy business today! Make sure to subscribe to my blog to receive delightful emails on Etsy tutorials and how to build a thriving business!