Starting an Etsy business can be scary but also one of the most rewarding thing you can ever do.
When my son started to swing in the trapeze, I saw him with excitement, and then suddenly he felt fear and hesitation mid-way through.
This reminded me that sellers often start an Etsy business where they also experience enthusiasm but then have moments of hesitation.
When starting your own Etsy shop, it’s easy to get excited and carried away with the possibilities.
But after a few weeks of working on your new business, that feeling of excitement can start to wear off and be replaced by hesitation and even fear.
How can you push through these feelings and continue down the path to success?
How to Start An Etsy Business
Here are five tips for overcoming fear and hesitation in your Etsy business. 👇
1. Believe in yourself. Remind yourself that you have unique talents and strengths that will allow you to succeed on Etsy. Tell yourself that it’s okay to be scared, but don’t let fear hold you back from reaching your goals.
2. Take small steps. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, it can help to break things down into smaller, more manageable pieces. Focus on one task at a time and celebrate each accomplishment.
3. Seek out support. Joining an online group for Etsy sellers is a great way to get feedback and support from other users. Whether through forums, coaching services, or even FB groups, try finding a place where you can find people with similar interests as yours who might offer guidance when needed!
4. You tell yourself you don’t have enough time. While it may seem like too much commitment, there are ways to start your own business even if you don’t have enough time. You need suitable systems and processes to make the most out of your business. The best thing you can do is block time for your business every day.
How to start Etsy business
So, these are five tips to help you overcome fear and hesitation in your Etsy business.
What resonates with you? Comment below!
Which of these ideas can you apply today to get started on the road to success?
Fear is a natural emotion, but it doesn’t have to hold you back from achieving your goals. Remember that progress, not perfection, is what counts.
Celebrate every victory – no matter how small – as you move forward on your journey. I believe in you, and I know you can do this!
And if you haven’t already, make sure you check out our FREE resources!
- Follow me on Instagram: @nancybadillo13
- Check out my YouTube HERE for more tips
- Join my FREE Facebook Group Daily Etsy Seller Tips
Rooting for you!
P.S. Have you attended my free masterclass yet to help you scale your Etsy business to the next level with my 4 step framework for a profitable Etsy shop. If not, CLICK HERE to register before seats fill up.