Offering an Etsy discount is a great way to provide prospective buyers an incentive to buy. In this article, I’ll show you how to create an Etsy coupon code.
How To Set Up Etsy Coupons For Your Etsy Shop
To set up a sale or coupon:
- On Etsy.com, click the Shop Manager icon.
- Click Marketing.
- Click Sales and coupons.
- Click New special offer.
- Select Create a coupon.
Coupons let you create discounts for specific audiences to encourage purchases, get buyers to spend more, and build loyalty. A few ideas:
- Offer your social media followers a discount on select items.
- Get your newsletter subscribers to spend more by offering a coupon discount activated by a minimum order amount.
- Bring first-time buyers back for more by sending them a “thank you” coupon.
If you have any additional questions about what I talked about, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by!
Let me know if you found this post helpful. And if you haven’t already, make sure you check out our FREE resources!
- Follow me on Instagram: @nancybadillo13
- Check out my YouTube HERE for more tips
- Join my FREE Facebook Group Daily Etsy Seller Tips
Rooting for you!
P.S. Have you attended my free masterclass yet to help you scale your Etsy business to the next level with my 4 step framework for a profitable Etsy shop. If not, CLICK HERE to register before seats fill up.