LinkedIn is a powerful tool that helps you connect with like minded professionals. This tool is a great place to build relationships, get found, and have access to extensive networking. If you still find yourself wanting to delete a LinkedIn account I have created this guide to help you.
Delete A LinkedIn Account
1. Log into your LinkedIn account.
- Enter your email address and password
- Tip: When the account is completely cancel you will no longer have access to your profile or connections.
2. Move your cursor on top of your picture in the upper right side.
- Click on “Privacy Settings”
3. Under “Frequently Ask Questions” click on “Managing Account Setting.”
4. Under ” Managing Account Settings” click on “Close Account.”
5. Click on “Close Account” after you have read the terms and conditions.
6. Choose why your closing your account.
7. Go ahead and click on “Verify Account.”
8. The final step is to click “Close Account.”
[box type=”info”]The mission of this article is to help you delete LinkedIn account. I hope this article came in handy. Make sure to subscribe to my blog to receive online marketing tips directly into your mail box. [/box]