When use correctly, Facebook can be great for gaining traffic and growing your reputation. However most people don’t do it properly. They either don’t attract enough friends, or don’t get enough attention from the friends they have. Let’s have a look at how you can attract better engagement out of your Facebook page and potentially increase your shares. I will be discussing how to get more Facebook shares.
Increase Facebook Shares
1. Be Consistent: The best sharing frequency on Facebook is 2-5 post per day. Being consistent with posting its essential in generating brand awareness and getting more shares.
2. Time It Right: When it’s the best time to post in Facebook? There are many key factors to take in consideration when posting in Facebook?
- Who is your audience?
- Do they work in Corporate America standard time 9am-5pm? If so, the best time to post would be early in the morning, midday, and evenings.
* According to Facebook 80% of smartphones users check their Facebook page within 15 minutes of waking up. Ideally, posting early in the morning is a great start to making sure you get more views and shares.
3. Use Eye Catching Images: There are many remarkable and inexpensive tools that lets you create eye catching images. Eye catching images are often some of the most shared content. Here are some of my favorite tools that will help you spiced up your images.
- Photoscape: Is a fun way and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Clipping Magic: Is a great tool for removing an image background.
- Tiny PNG: Make your website faster and save bandwidth. Tiny PNG compresses your PGN images by 50-80% while preserving full transparency.
4. Brand Voice: Set yourself apart when posting on FB. Find a way to be consistent with your brand voice and let your purpose and set of values shine through your conversations. Having a social media voice lets you give a voice to your business.
Tips To Keep In Mind When Creating A Voice:
- Define your brand and your purpose
- Analyze your audience
- Consider your tone & language
5. Include A Call To Action: Each post you create should include a call to action at the bottom of the post or video. Adding a call to action will entice people to actually take action from your content. To increase Facebook shares add a call to action, is as simple as telling your users what you want them to do politely. They can be of all forms from getting more page views to lining up a sale.
6. Creativity: The demand for creativity when having your own business is important. There are many ways you can increase your Facebook shares. My two favorites ways to increase content shares are:
- Run Contest: Running a competition or giveaway is a great way to make your content go viral. Allow user to get entries for simply inviting friends.
- Facebook Groups: Groups are getting more popular on Facebook by the day. Facebook groups area great way to attract an audience and get your post share. Find groups that are relevant to your business or services.
7. Have A Sense Of Urgency: Create a sense of urgency so you can engage readers to take action. For your post to convert well you must identify a problem and provide a solution. By providing a solution you will engage your readers and in return gain a lot of shares.
Include Words Such As:
Create a sense of urgency by encouraging prospects to act now. Here are some examples:
- Put a deadline on your offer
- Specify a time frame
- Time limited offer
8. Make A List: Have you noticed that everyone is creating list post? Any headlines that list a number of reasons, secrets, or types get the most social shares. It’s a quick way to add a lot of resources under one post. A lot of people do find a lot of value on list post.
Samples of list titles:
# Things Your ___ doesn’t tell you
# _____ trends for [ Year ]
# _____ every __ should own
#Amazing ____ to try right now
This article provides Facebook techniques you can implement to get more share. I hope you have enjoy reading this article. Please join my newsletter! You’ll get one delightful email a week about successful marketing techniques, how to starts a blog, and case studies to improve your blog!