Today’s blog post will discuss how to create Canva stickers. If you want to learn how to create digital stickers or regular Canva stickers, you’ve come to the right place. I’m going to walk you step by step on making stickers from scratch or using any Canva sticker template.
I highly recommend signing up for Canva Pro to unlock all of their features and access all Canva sticker templates. You can use my referral link by clicking here and trying Canva Pro for 30 days for free.
The first thing you need to do is head over to Canva and search for sticker templates.
A new window will open and you’ll have the option to design a Canva sticker from scratch or use any of the Canva sticker templates.
On the left-hand side of the screen, you will choose your Canva stickers format, what style you want to use, or search by themes. I search by themes because it makes it easier to find digital stickers for my business.
What’s great about Canva stickers is that you can order high-quality stickers or use them as digital stickers. When ordering Canva stickers, you can choose from matte or glossy.
If you specifically want to write on your sticker, Canva advises getting the matte finish as this particular finish absorbs ink easily without smudging.
How To Design And Print Your Canva Stickers
- Choose a sticker template from the library or start one on your own.
- Upload your own images, illustrations, or graphic elements.
- Start getting creative. Drag and drop your way to a custom sticker design.
- Save your design, then order it as prints in the size, shape, and paper finish of your own choosing.
- Get your custom stickers delivered to your doorstep for free.
This is how simple it is to create Canva stickers.
Other Canva posts you’ll enjoy:
And if you haven’t already, make sure you check out our FREE resources!
- Follow me on Instagram: @nancybadillo13
- Check out my YouTube HERE for more tips
- Join my FREE Facebook Group Daily Etsy Seller Tips
Rooting for you!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment