Do you want to know how to cancel an Etsy order? In this post, I will be covering the necessary steps you need to take to cancel Etsy order.
Cancel Etsy Order
The first step you need to do as an Etsy buyer is reach out directly to the Etsy seller for help. Depending on the Etsy cancellation policy of the shop they might be able to cancel the order.
Every seller manages their own order, makes decisions about returns, refunds, and cancellations.
Etsy Cancellation Policy
To get help with your order:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in and tap You.
- Select Purchases and reviews.
- Next to the order you need help with, select Help with Order.
- Select an option under What do you want to reach out about? to tell the seller what you need help with.
- Add a message. You can also include an image.
- Select Send to seller. You can see how quickly this seller usually answers above Send to seller.
Please give the Etsy seller at least 24 hours for Etsy cancel order review to make a decision about your Etsy order.
Have questions? Please leave them below.