This blog post is all about Etsy photo size for your product listings. I’ll be sharing the recommended sizes for your Etsy listing photos.
The most frequently asked questions I get all the time when it comes to Etsy photos are:
- What is the best Etsy photo size?
- What is the Etsy listings photo ratio?
- Why are my Etsy listing photos blurry?
In this post, I will be answering all of these questions.
Best Etsy Photo Size
The recommended Etsy photo size for listing images is 2000px for the shortest side of the image and a resolution of 72 PPI.
I personally size my Etsy photography at 2000px by 2000px.
It makes it super easy to share my Etsy listing on other social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. If your Etsy listing photos are blurry then this new size will make sure they are clear.
Please note: Etsy photo size larger than 1MB in file size may not finish uploading, especially on a slower internet connection.
If you’re finding that your photo uploads are taking longer than normal it could be due to the Etsy listings photo ratio.
Your Etsy photos are the number one thing shoppers consider when making a purchase.
Here are some Etsy photo tips to follow:
- Use all 10 available photos in each listing
- Add a video listing showcasing your product
- Show off the products and details in each photo
- Crop photos in a complimentary way
- Make sure the product is centered in the thumbnail
- Use natural light and no flash
- Show against a clear, simple background
This post was all about Etsy photo size.
And if you haven’t already, make sure you check out our FREE resources!
- Follow me on Instagram: @nancybadillo13
- Check out my YouTube HERE for more tips
- Join my FREE Facebook Group Daily Etsy Seller Tips
Rooting for you!
Hello! What about an infographic “photo”. I want to make one in canva but I am unsure of the size. For example, instead of a product photo, I want to list product info and upload it into the photo slot. I have done it before with a lot of fiddling. I wondered what the ratio would be. THank yoU!
Hi Heather, Thanks for the question. For infographics, I usually size them around 663 x 2000 pixels. I hope this helps.