Are you struggling to grow organically on Instagram? Do you get a couple of new followers and get excited but notice that many are unfollowing you.
Ever feel like you’re talking to crickets via Instagram? No one is liking, commenting, or sharing.
If you’re struggling with any of these in today’s post, I will be sharing seven tips to help you increase engagement, followers and start driving traffic back to your products and services.
And make sure to stick around till the end because I will be sharing a bonus tip that I use that helps me connect with others that no one talks about!
The first step in increasing engagement, followers and get people interested in your content is by providing VALUE.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a coach, content creator, small business owner, or a product-based business owner. If the content your posting on Instagram doesn’t provide any value, it will be hard to grow your account.
Instagram Strategy 2021
Let’s go over seven ways you can provide value via Instagram:
- What problem can you solve that your potential customer has? You need to tailor your content around how your products/services solve a problem your target audience has. This is the quickest way to position yourself as an authority, increase engagement, and followers but it’s the type of content that gets tons of leads and sales.
- Tell stories and make them personal – One of the best ways to be original is to tell personal stories derived from your own experience. Some of my students are reluctant to do this because nobody will care about their personal experiences. I am here to say my top-performing content is when I share the difficult times I have faced in my business and how I overcame them.
- Relate to a recent event – Another great way to connect with others via Instagram is by sharing your opt non on current events happening around the world or even in your neighborhood.
- Provide tips and tricks relevant to your niche – Many are scared to provide tips and tricks and keep them to themselves. My theory is to give unbelievable value and content for FREE and watch your results. Since day one, I have provided so much VALUE through my content, and it has helped me grow my business to where it is today.
- Share your products and services in detail – The biggest mistake many make is promoting their products with little details or no information. Advertising is the lure that draws new customers to your business. Make sure to be detailed, explain what problem you solve and why they need to get your product.
- Provide social proof – You must be sharing via Instagram positive reviews, comments, awards, or recognition about your company or products. Having social proof helps build your credibility, and it’s another endorsement that you are trustworthy.
- Interact with your followers – One of the quickest ways to connect with your followers and build authentic relationships is interacting with them. Engagement is more than counting your views or followers. It’s about measuring the interactions that your audience makes with your content.
Thanks for sticking to the end! This next tip has helped me drastically make real connections via Instagram. Whenever someone new follows me, I will send a voice memo on Instagram THANKING them for following me, or if someone sends me a message, I usually respond with a voice message. Why? Because its a better way to connect with others and who doesn’t like to receive a custom voice message versus the standard thank you message that everyone receives.
Let me know in the comments below if you currently struggle with adding value to your content? ????
And if you haven’t already, make sure you check out our FREE resources!
- Follow me on Instagram: @nancybadillo13
- Check out my YouTube HERE for more tips
- Join my FREE Facebook Group Daily Etsy Seller Tips
Rooting for you!
P.S. Have you attended my free masterclass yet to help you scale your Etsy business to the next level with my 4 step framework for a profitable Etsy shop. If not, CLICK HERE to register before seats fill up.